We are in need of someone who can think on their feet. We require a type of person that can create happy clients by thinking ahead to prevent small issues becoming problems for our members. Our business is the combination of people and their information.
If you like to work towards a goal independently, with the backup of an experienced, happy, high performance team, we would love to hear from you.
Please note: We can only accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, or a suitable open work permit.
Is this You?
- You’re highly organised with a very good eye for detail.
- You have exceptional written communication skills.
- You are able to work independently and have an ability to work in our team – you willl need to be able to work on your own and make decisions, but you will get full on the job training from our team to help get you started.
- You’re a motivated self starter with exceptional organisational and time management skills – you like getting things done in record time and don’t mind digging deep into data to achieve great results.
- You are proactive and a problem solver – admin for you is like numbers are for accountants, you’re obsessive in finding simple answers to complex systems.
- You can multitask and keep calm – our business is growing and evolving at the moment so the ability to jump from task to task is vital to your success here.
- You have strong technical skills and can adapt to new processes quickly. We have a stable technology platform but we are building more as we grow so the ability to take on new technical skills is required. An adaptive, flexible mindset is vital.
We have a positive, happy and collaborative work environment. We put your family first and support working parents (if you’re not a parent, you can still apply).
Check out our company values and learn why we do what we do by clicking here.
We are a performance based company, not clock watchers, you’ll be responsible for keeping track of your time and getting through your work in a dedicated and accurate manner. Responsibility and accountability are a must, we all make mistakes but how we own up, show up and ask for help are key to our collective success.
We are currently a team of 14.
Daily tasks include: Responding to telephone and email enquiries; out-bound calls to potential and existing customers, processing new membership applications and processing membership renewals. One to one training will be provided by our team.
Skill set requirements
- Experience in Mac OS.
- HubSpot CRM and/or solid experience with another CRM
- Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook (Microsoft 365)
- Internet research to validate member enquiries and information
- Ability to handle phone enquiries (in a friendly and calm manner)
- Data entry and management skills
- Knowledge of internet payment systems: Stripe and PayPal
- The ability to multi-task and keep track of what you’re doing at all times
- Strong work ethic, self-starter and highly motivated, love a job well done
- Happy to work in a high performance team environment
- Solving peoples problems and collaborate on projects
- Can work independently
- A dedication to data accuracy and reliability
- Ability to be flexible in your hours and willing to go the extra mile
- Excellence in customer service, we have a passion for our members.
Full-time hours during the working week.
We can discuss times and options with you at your interview.
Conditions for the position and pay rate
If you are selected for an interview and have moved to the next round, you will be given a 1 week paid trial. After this first week is completed (and provided you are suitable for the position), we will award a full-time position at a competitive hourly rate, based on experience, plus super.
This is a long term position, for a 12-month minimum commitment. Once you’ve completed 6 months with us you will be moved to a salary and a 4 day work week. We feel it’s important to have work life balance and we can accomplish as much in four days as we can in 5 if we’re happy in our lives. There’s huge amounts of research on this and we’re proof of it in action.
After 3 months of working at IICT, we will do a review of your performance. We will also conduct a survey where you can provide us with feedback and you’ll have the opportunity for further advancements throughout the year.
Growth and education opportunities
We are dedicated to growing our people. Expect to learn and to be coached so you can be the best version of you. We will provide you with tools to further your experience and interpersonal skills so working as a team is truly experienced.
In addition to being on-boarded in a comprehensive manner, you will be accessed for culture fit by undergoing our social behaviour based questionnaire. This involves answering a series of questions that will help us to determine how you’ll integrate with our team.
If you satisfy the above, please email our CEO, Kraig Lenehan, firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Software Engineer Opportunity” as the subject heading and include the below documents and required information in either PDF or Word format.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Candidates will be considered for 4 weeks from the date of listing.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Part 1: Cover letter & CV
- Up-to-date CV with your best contact number, email address and 3 professional references that can be verified.
- A cover letter with a short description of yourself and why are you are the right fit for this position, and how our company values align with yours.
Part 2: Profile Questionnaire (required)
We use NLP profiling techniques to select suitable applicants. When answering these questions, just go with the first answer that comes to mind, it is usually the best one. Please submit these as part of your application, view the questionnaire here.