If your qualifications are not issued in your full legal name, you will need to provide one of the following documents with your application:  

  • A signed and witnessed statutory declaration verifying the name discrepancy 
  • An updated certificate from your training provider in your full legal name 
  • A marriage or divorce certificate 
  • An official certificate of name change