With the easing of restrictions across the United Kingdom, please see below for helpful links and information to ensure your business and clients are COVID Safe. With restrictions continuously evolving, please stay up to date by visiting www.gov.uk.
Please note the information on this page is general in nature and does not contain professional IICT advice or recommendations, nor does it take into account your personal situation.
Please follow the links below to view the guidance and information for countries in the UK:
- England: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Wales: https://gov.wales/coronavirus-regulations-guidance
- Scotland: https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Northern Ireland: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/coronavirus-covid-19
Stay safe at work and follow the below links. You must follow guidance from the government of the country you practice in.
- England: Working safely during the coronavirus (COVID-19) and Staying alert and safe (social distancing)
- Wales: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Staying safe at work
- Scotland: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for individuals and businesses in Scotland
- Northern Ireland: Advice for businesses and workers and Coronavirus: Working safely in different business settings
CNHC also provides information for registered complementary health practitioners in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Click here to view the most recent updates and news.
If you have insurance with our recommended insurance partner, BGi UK, please contact them directly at +44 (0)1367 246157 or Foyht@BGi.uk.com for questions or queries related to your policy and specific circumstances.