Am I covered to work outside of Australia or New Zealand?

The IICT Professional Indemnity and Public & Products Liability Policy provides worldwide cover, excluding the USA and its protectorates. However territorial and jurisdictional rules apply. If you are travelling overseas to work for any period of time, please contact BMS via email at to discuss how this coverage applies to you.